This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal not shown on lock screen

AJ1
Rising Star II
The Sim1 signal strength is not shown on lock screen whereas while unlocked it is showing. This is occurring every time on Pro M1. What is the reason for this as it is confusing whether really phone has good signal strength or not.

23 REPLIES 23

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi nidhin3
Per our conversation via PM, your situation is different from our issue. Thank you for your supports.

Hi zaidnabi123
I already sent you a word via inbox to check your device status on Friday. Please reply. Thank you.

If there is any other people who faces the same situation in Android 9 and willing to help, please let me know. Thank you.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
To preserve the system performance and stability, we have no further plan for signal icon adjustment in lock screen, which will not disturb normal usage behavior. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

To preserve the system performance and stability, we have no further plan for signal icon adjustment in lock screen, which will not disturb normal usage behavior. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View post
And what about low earpiece sound in MPM2

AJ1
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

For the signal strength icon missing, if you have the situation and agree to provide the logs, please leave a message here. Thank you.

View post
count me in hope that it gets fixes at the earliest