Did you mean: 

widevine L3 why??? i did nothing but today I cant see netflix HD suddenly

TaeSeong
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: I003DD
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2099.98-0
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: widevine L3 why???
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

128 REPLIES 128

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
If I miss to reply you for repair arrangement or case tracking, please tag me below! Thank you!

aeron_crestfall
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

After checking, if you have never unlocked or rooted your device, ZS661KS Widevine L3 issue, which is irrelevant to system update, can only be fixed by rewriting several keys in the repair center currently. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have the issue. I will PM you for further repair arrangement.

Hi usamaro1411 & Swadesh

Please check the inbox. Thank you.

View post
screenshot-20210101-105727471.jpg
Me too having issues. I didn't root or anything

Skrue
Star III
Same issue here widevine downgraded from L1 to L3, unfortunately Rog 3 is unofficially released here in the UAE so no service center of some sort. Plus tencent version flashed with Global Rom are mostly the ones being sold here.

GarvitKhatod
Star III
Christine_ASUS

If I miss to reply you for repair arrangement or case tracking, please tag me below! Thank you!

View post
Kindly also arrange something for me I'm also downgraded to DRM L3

Aryan202
Community Legend I
ROG Phone 3 and ZenFone 7 having issues with HD playback in NetflixJudging by this article all the affected devices will have to be taken to the service centre to get it back to L1 imo