This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selfie photos are over sharpened

newshunhk
Star II
I just bought zenfone 7 pro, wish to have a better selfie photo,but I found that the photos are over sharpened a lot by default. I try to take another selfie from the raw+jpg way, those photos are very goood, not over sharpened, so I think that the default processing way is too much on sharpness and contract. Also, skin tone is bit greenish.
6 REPLIES 6

newshunhk
Star II
and pls read my comment carefully, I am telling that the raw+jpg way is much better than just taking by normal way.
just wonder why it sharpens a lotby default, but not like the raw+jpg way

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
newshunhk

I just bought zenfone 7 pro, wish to have a better selfie photo,but I found that the photos are over sharpened a lot by default. I try to take another selfie from the raw+jpg way, those photos are very goood, not over sharpened, so I think that the default processing way is too much on sharpness and contract. Also, skin tone is bit greenish.

selfie photos are over sharpened
Most users like the way ZenFone 7 Pro captures selfies. This is why we tuned it that way. Just because the reviewer at DXO wasn't crazy about this part of the camera doesn't make it wrong. But are you still not satisfied after you found that there's less processing made in PRO mode when selecting jpg+raw in camera resolution settings?