This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer support

Sarvna_S
Star I
I gave my ROG Phone 2 mobile for service in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India on Nov 28. After big fight with ASUS service they promised me they will deliver mobile by Dec28 (yes, 1 month for motherboard replacement) with 3 months extended warranty for mobile, but not they postponed to Jan 5 without notifying me about they delay. Additionally, now they reduced the product extended warranty to two months .
When I called the Great Asus customer support for the Asus Premium Phone ROG Phone II, I didn't get proper response too.
After purchasing, we have to behind Asus A*s support for our product, they will treat customers like SHIT!!!!
Remember and mind it never ever ever ever buy Asus products again. Their service is shit.
@asus - Stop deceiving people if u can't give us fix for the shit u caused.
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sarvna,
Really sorry for the support you received. No need to worry. This is why Forum team is here.
Please share the details requested in PM. I will take this ahead and provide the best possible service.

Sarvna_S
Star I
Hi @ARP_ASUS , I got the update from your team, Will reach you again if there is any issue. Thank you.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
anubhavrj2

jaisa company chutiya waise customer support chutiye h

View post
How was the support from Xiaomi and LG? No luck with them too?
No manufacturers is perfect and you will never catch up with technology. Expect flaws, trials and improvement but never a spot on tech nor perfection.