Did you mean: 

Earpiece, proximity sensor not working after update

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version: WW-17.1810.2010.179
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Iam using asus 6z mobile from one year without any issues.In last month I got an update(WW-17.1810.2010.179)
after that update my earpiece and proximity sensor stopped working.I have facing many bugs like no hd calling in 4g, audio wizard sound effects are not applying when iam using bluetooth headset, etc....I was restated and reset mobile several times but no use.. kindly provide me solution ASAP....

4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
akhilsiddanathi4

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version: WW-17.1810.2010.179
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Iam using asus 6z mobile from one year without any issues.In last month I got an update(WW-17.1810.2010.179)

screenshot-20201219-034025331.jpg

after that update my earpiece and proximity sensor stopped working.I have facing many bugs like no hd calling in 4g, audio wizard sound effects are not applying when iam using bluetooth headset, etc....I was restated and reset mobile several times but no use.. kindly provide me solution ASAP....

Earpiece, proximity sensor not working after update
Most common reason why proximity sensor stops working, is because of a screen protector or case that accumulates dirt around the proximity sensor. Make sure to remove these and clean the top part of the screen

HadiBashuri
Star I
Hello, I'm in Iraq. When asus Rog phone 2 was available, I bought two versions of Tencent. But after months of using it, I faced an annoying problem. Automatically turn off my phone, especially when you're charged, and i play for a few minutes while playing, my phone will turn off. I'm really sick of it. Please fix it

HadiBashuri
Star I
Hello, I'm in Iraq. When asus Rog phone 2 was available, I bought two versions of Tencent. But after months of using it, I faced an annoying problem. Automatically turn off my phone, especially when you're charged, and i play for a few minutes while playing, my phone will turn off. I'm really sick of it. Please fix it

Scooo
Rising Star I
HadiBashuri

View post
You should try posting this in the ROG2 community, you'll receive better support from fellow ROG2 users. Because this is a ZenFone6 thread, you won't find solutions here.
I suggest you create a new discussion altogether, and mention details of your device there.

Thanks,
Scooo.