Why do I have a black color problem?

salhe
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 3
Firmware Version: QKQ1.200419.002.WW_phone-17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: i noticed black crush issue from the very
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): photos and youtube videos, like almost everything has this issues
I updated the last update and the problem was not solved Please find a solution to the problem before the next update Because if the problem is not solved it will be the first and last time with Asus Thank you
========================================

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
salhe

1. Model Name: ROG phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: QKQ1.200419.002.WW_phone-17.0823.2012.122
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: i noticed black crush issue from the very
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): photos and youtube videos, like almost everything has this issues

I updated the last update and the problem was not solved Please find a solution to the problem before the next update Because if the problem is not solved it will be the first and last time with Asus Thank you

It is behaviour of OLED but still ASUS is pushing hard to minimise this behaviour as much as they can to satisfy user requirements This issue is continuously under investigation and improvements will be made with every new FOTA in future so please dont worry
Happy gaming!
Thanks😊

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

boy97bd
Star I
me too, a long time that Asus has not fixed.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
salhe

1. Model Name: ROG phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: QKQ1.200419.002.WW_phone-17.0823.2012.122
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: i noticed black crush issue from the very
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): photos and youtube videos, like almost everything has this issues

It is behaviour of OLED but still ASUS is pushing hard to minimise this behaviour as much as they can to satisfy user requirements This issue is continuously under investigation and improvements will be made with every new FOTA in future so please dont worry
Happy gaming!
Thanks😊