This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is factory reset is solution of battery draining?

Not applicable
I am using MPM1 with latest beta 5 V.438 and I am facing battery draining in my device any body have any solution
6 REPLIES 6

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, when you say that your SOT (Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

Please follow the below steps may improve battery backup:
1. Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
2. Adjust sleep time and brightness (Settings > Display)
3. Boost memory when you see memory consumption is high with no app running,
4. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager. 
5. Check the following article for more information: https://www.asus.com/in/support/article/604/

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
victor0_ASUS

Hi, when you say that your SOT (Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:

1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern

2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph

3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

Please follow the below steps may improve battery backup:

1. Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)

2. Adjust sleep time and brightness (Settings > Display)

3. Boost memory when you see memory consumption is high with no app running,

4. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager. 

5. Check the following article for more information: https://www.asus.com/in/support/article/604/

View post
At The I Know What You Say, You Say To User Visit Service Center Nothing Else, You Have Only This Solution