This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL camera usage

jeitel
Star I
The camera application on this phone (and I assume any other recent ZenFone models) are loaded with all sorts of features and settings. Are there any good sources of help/information I can go to that would help me out here. I go through all the menus and find all these settings and make changes but I don't know what a lot of it is or what it can do for me.
5 REPLIES 5

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jeitel
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. What do you mean "are loaded with all sorts of features and settings"? Do you mean the camera's or photo's data amount in internal storage? Can you provide me any screenshot?
2. Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage)
3. Please try Long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage>Disable>Force Stop>Open

jeitel
Star I
The questions I have are about the "Camera Application" - not the internal storage of the photos. I have looked through the camera section of the users manual that comes with this phone - but it just doesn't get me very far. Some of what I need to know deals with digital photography in general including just plain cameras as well as phone cameras. I think alot of operating features here would be similiar to other Android phone but I think there is some more advanced features that were developed by ASUS.

jeitel
Star I
The questions I have are about the "Camera Application" - not the internal storage of the photos. I have looked through the camera section of the users manual that comes with this phone - but it just doesn't get me very far. Some of what I need to know deals with digital photography in general including just plain cameras as well as phone cameras. I think alot of operating features here would be similiar to other Android phones but I think there are some more advanced features that were developed by ASUS. Many of the settings and the changes you can make to them have to do with manual operation. But it seems like there are settings that affect Auto as well. This camera application has a variety of advanced modes of operation that go beyond just regular "Auto" mode.
I have some screen shots of the menus that pop up when you making changes but I don't know how to include them here.

jeitel
Star I
screenshot-20201228-225327.jpg
screenshot-20201228-224621.jpg
screenshot-20201228-223409.jpg
screenshot-20201228-222203.jpg
screenshot-20201228-223237.jpg
screenshot-20201228-223521.jpg
screenshot-20201228-224839.jpg
screenshot-20201228-224854.jpg
Maybe you can direct me to some other source of information from ASUS or elsewhere that explains more about these features.