This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please move the bottom type-c port to the right side of the ROG 4.

Craven
Rising Star II
As someone who uses 2 usb type-c cables (charging cable and cetra earphones), I cannot make use of the Aeroactive cooler's 3.5mm jack so i have to use the side and bottom port instead while being connected to a wall socket for bypass charging. However, the positioning of my right hand is not ideal since the cable is in the way so i need to rotate the phone as a workaround. This method leaves the triggers unreachable and useless. And also, grippier materials should be added to the frame. There's basically zero grip and friction when my hands are dry.
Just thought I'd share this piece of info for the design team.

8 REPLIES 8

yosef019
Rising Star II
and add second vibration motor from rog 2
and add telephoto camera
or put 2 top tier cameras with that price

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Craven

As someone who uses 2 usb type-c cables (charging cable and cetra earphones), I cannot make use of the Aeroactive cooler's 3.5mm jack so i have to use the side and bottom port instead while being connected to a wall socket for bypass charging. However, the positioning of my right hand is not ideal since the cable is in the way so i need to rotate the phone as a workaround. This method leaves the triggers unreachable and useless. And also, grippier materials should be added to the frame. There's basically zero grip and friction when my hands are dry.

Just thought I'd share this piece of info for the design team.

Please move the bottom type-c port to the right side of the ROG 4.
Agreed , i use type c to 3.5mm to use my 3.5mm jack earphones and charging for bypass charging and using both type c ports makes it just too much difficult to use air-triggers and very uncomfortable

Craven
Rising Star II
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42413/please-move-the-bottom-type-c-port-to-the-right-side-of...

Agreed , i use type c to 3.5mm to use my 3.5mm jack earphones and charging for bypass charging and using both type c ports makes it just too much difficult to use air-triggers and very uncomfortable

View post
I could probably just use 3.5mm earphones like yourself but i already got the cetra, which ASUS heavily advocates for the phone, at a hefty price. Only to find out the thing is so good but sucks battery fast and yet the phone's practically only able to accommodate one type-c cable without sacrificing ergonomics while gaming. Just my luck.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/143192#Comment_143192

I could probably just use 3.5mm earphones like yourself but i already got the cetra, which ASUS heavily advocates for the phone, at a hefty price. Only to find out the thing is so good but sucks battery fast and yet the phone's practically only able to accommodate one type-c cable without sacrificing ergonomics while gaming. Just my luck.

View post
I dont have aero cooler so i have to use both type c and you have cooler but you still have to use both type c