This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone officially dead.

escalibour
Star I
After 6 months of normal use (no overclock). The phone stucked the light orange led turned ON, and never goes on again. I tried power button + volumn UP/DOWN but nothing happens, unfortunally the support of Brazil in rogphone is also horrible like the problem with we all already know about battery/overheating/motherboard. Anyways.. i think must try any help from you guys over here, any suggestions to try? check video/photo below showing/proving the problem
asus.png
youtu.be/6rUIBNwUNI0

Model Name:ROG2
Firmware Version: WW-17.0240.2009.49
Rooted or not: NO (Rooted once to set fingerprint to WW)
Frequency of Occurrence: Very Often

6 REPLIES 6

ronald1985
Community Legend I
escalibour

After 6 months of normal use (no overclock). The phone stucked the light orange led turned ON, and never goes on again. I tried power button + volumn UP/DOWN but nothing happens, unfortunally the support of Brazil in rogphone is also horrible like the problem with we all already know about battery/overheating/motherboard. Anyways.. i think must try any help from you guys over here, any suggestions to try? check video/photo below showing/proving the problem

asus.png

youtu.be/6rUIBNwUNI0

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ROG2
  2. Firmware Version: WW-17.0240.2009.49
  3. Rooted or not: NO (Rooted once to set fingerprint to WW)
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Very Often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Phone officially dead.
Hold this for at least a minute or till the led light turns off.

escalibour
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42492/phone-officially-dead

Hold this for at least a minute or till the led light turns off.

View post
Thx for reply! I tried again, 1min with just power button, another minute with power + volumn UP but not worked. Already tried conect into PC too but no response.

Vableme
Rising Star II
escalibour

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/143167#Comment_143167

Thx for reply! I tried again, 1min with just power button, another minute with power + volumn UP but not worked. Already tried conect into PC too but no response.

View post
Someone said pushing all the buttons worked.

escalibour
Star I
raikou837

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/143169#Comment_143169

Someone said pushing all the buttons worked.

View post
I dunno know how to do this exactly tbh. but I tried to push the power button + volumn up and power button + volumn down. Haver another hidden Button?
Btw i tried push that tiny hole close to Power Button. But It didnt work too