renz196
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG 2 STRIX
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have ASUS phone suddenly screen get black it look like dead, but this is the strange part when I connect to PC sound will come but still display not shows anything. The phone is not fell down even the screen there is no crack. I need help please. I'm staying in Bahrain and there is no service center here, Even I'm trying to call Dubai or Saudi is not reachable.
3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
renz196

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG 2 STRIX
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I have ASUS phone suddenly screen get black it look like dead, but this is the strange part when I connect to PC sound will come but still display not shows anything. The phone is not fell down even the screen there is no crack. I need help please. I'm staying in Bahrain and there is no service center here, Even I'm trying to call Dubai or Saudi is not reachable.

ASUS Rog 2 STRIX No screen display
It's probably best to take your device to your nearest service centre.

renz196
Star I
Thank you for your concern boss, actually I receive the phone has no power is not turning on, even any light from the screen doesn't show anything.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
renz196

Thank you for your concern boss, actually I receive the phone has no power is not turning on, even any light from the screen doesn't show anything.

View post
If ypu brought the phone online, it is probably best to ask for a refund if it is within refund period. Don't try to fix it otherwise it will be too late so it is out of warranty/refund period.