This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ZenFone 5Z BETA Tester】Join to experience Android Q!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
9ryn4dbabzg5.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
August 22, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ASUS ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/plugin.php?id=ques&op=viewques&qid=1&lrid=5
368 REPLIES 368

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
By applying to joining the beta program , you should be aware of the scope of 'Beta'.
Instability, loss of data, and so on may at any point happen or even be required. It is a beta for a purpose - and that is to get early access before it is ready - and of course provide feedback to us so we can make it even better for the final launch.

If there should be any hesitation about facing potential instability or bugs,  or the necessity to wipe your data - please do consider if joining the BETA program is actually desired.

dpstar7582
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS said:
By applying to joining the beta program , you should be aware of the scope of 'Beta'.
Instability, loss of data, and so on may at any point happen or even be required. It is a beta for a purpose - and that is to get early access before it is ready - and of course provide feedback to us so we can make it even better for the final launch.

If there should be any hesitation about facing potential instability or bugs,  or the necessity to wipe your data - please do consider if joining the BETA program is actually desired.
When can we expect the the first release of beta? The beta will be released only after completion of recruitment and that too after the launch of Android Q? 

Aryan202
Community Legend I
How do I leave the beta?(considering if I get selected)
Just don't want to brick my device or lose my data  @CH_ASUS
Sry for the inconvenience

fabricioceschin
Rising Star I
Looking forward to this!

fabricioceschin
Rising Star I
Is there any idea when will it start?