This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please bring Airtel VoLTE support to the Zenfone 6 in the INDIA.

harshittanwar3d
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

sid2109
Star III
Do you mean vowifi? Volte already works with Airtel in india

nsangar
Star I
I have been asking for Vowifi support for Airtel since many months but Asus doesn't care. It has become reason enough for me to say goodbye to Asus. What gud is a phone when you can't use it for making calls in a poor coverage area?

sid2109
Star III
Yes, there have been several threads opened on this topic but nothing has been done. Luckily for me , I am in an area with good coverage mostly, so this is not a deal breaker for me. But this will be a really handy feature if they can enable it.

@Anders_ASUS could you please report it internally to the team concerned ? Airtel has more than 300 million subscribers in India and I am sure a lot of 6z users are on this network. It would be a great feature to have.

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
A lot of 6z, 5z and ROG 1, 2 and 3 users are on Airtel and none of them are getting to use VoWifi from Airtel. I don't understand what is making this so difficult for ASUS when brands with far less market share in India are also managing to provide this much at least. Mods please consider this. Please.