This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLTE Not Working On T-Mobile After .183 Update

sedl23
Rising Star II
After the latest update which was suppose to have the volte update for T-mobile I'm finding it's not working.

I've checked my settings VOLTE is enabled
screenshot-20201223-112556158.jpg

But if I make a phone call I'm dropped down to 3G and there's no indication that the VOLTE is turned on
screenshot-20201223-112634897.jpg

Any idea what's going on anyone able to get VOLTE successfully working after this update?

5 REPLIES 5

mmejo1745
Star II
having the same issue here and can't seem to find a solution or get answers.....

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
mmejo1745

having the same issue here and can't seem to find a solution or get answers.....

View post
A moderator reached out to me and I have submitted logs. They are looking into it.

mmejo1745
Star II
thank you that is the only update i have actually seen! everyone keeps jumping to a11 in every thread. If it help it also still says it is not compatible on the t-mobile website.

adam_j_krauze
Star I
I just spoke to a customer support supervisor. Information distribution both internally at ASUS and to their customers has been garbage. After some digging, they apparently know VoLTE isn't working yet and they're looking to fix it, probably with the android 11 update. I was told not to throw my phone away because they expect to have it working at least.