This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Asus 6z (automatically shuts down won't start easily)

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
I'm facing this weird usual issue
Where my phone automatically shuts down and will start after 2-3 attempts 
I think it's a new bug that came with latest software update
Is there any way to fix this? 
58 REPLIES 58

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Please contact your ASUS Service Center again. There must be some misunderstanding

immondal75
Star III
New updates for ASUS6z  when we will we get in India??

ColorSage
Zen Master I
My phone is completely dead following this update. I have contacted Asus and they have refused repair, apparently I have no warranty at all on the phone. Is that even legal? The phone was purchased brand new and I have proof of purchase!
Why did they refuse? Have you unlocked your bootloader? In some countries it is illegal to cancel warranty only by installing custom firmware. 

I am also having the same restart issues after the software update. It has random reboots and restarts. Highly annoying to use. It finally became dead after the latest update.so gave it to Asus service at Chennai and got it back. But now also it has restarted twice after coming back from service centre. Is this a hardware or software issue. Will future updates solve this. My dad was having Asus 5z which was perfectly fine.But I think with 6z Asus has lost the trust. Waiting with crossed fingers for the next update....

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
I am also having the same restart issues after the software update. It has random reboots and restarts. Highly annoying to use. It finally became dead after the latest update.so gave it to Asus service at Chennai and got it back. But now also it has restarted twice after coming back from service centre. Is this a hardware or software issue. Will future updates solve this. My dad was having Asus 5z which was perfectly fine.But I think with 6z Asus has lost the trust. Waiting with crossed fingers for the next update....
dude this is motherboard issue cant be corrected by software update,
seems like those service center guys didnt repaired your device correctly