anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've noticed a tiny screen burn in on my screen and I am thinking of replacing the screen .does replacing the display also fixes red tint?
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav
6 REPLIES 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
anjubunny123

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I've noticed a tiny screen burn in on my screen and I am thinking of replacing the screen .does replacing the display also fixes red tint?

@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav

Screen replacement and red tint
anjubunny123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141549#Comment_141549

I know that red tint is in every unit but the some people on zentalk told that every rog phones batch receives a batch of amoled panels and if we receive good batch we'll have very less red tint and some commented that they are having heavy red tint and others commented that they minimal red tint and my question is if i replace my panel will the red tint decrease or increase or remains same

View post
It should be there. but with a much lesser than earlier you saw. dont worry you will get most fine tuned display panel which will have less tint issues. Coz OLED panel have tint issues but asus fine tunes it with a time span so go to service centre if you are seeing more tint problem you will definetly not be dissappointed.
Also i would suggest you replace your panel before your warrenty ends 😊
Happy gaming!

akhilj66
Rising Star II
anjubunny123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141549#Comment_141549

I know that red tint is in every unit but the some people on zentalk told that every rog phones batch receives a batch of amoled panels and if we receive good batch we'll have very less red tint and some commented that they are having heavy red tint and others commented that they minimal red tint and my question is if i replace my panel will the red tint decrease or increase or remains same

View post
For me there was no noticeable change.
And by the way if you are in India it could be very hard to convince the service center as red tint is only visible in very low light.
My screen got replaced because my power button got stuck inside during previous repair.
I hope you are lucky and get a replacement and finally get a good screen. For the rest of us we are stuck with it no other brand has this level of tint, checked my friends' phone Samsung, OnePlus you name it.