Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#Bugs in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, V: 17.2018.2012.434

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
screenshot-20201222-125021-2.png
status bar bug
Audio form headphone jack is very poor and audio form Bluetooth is also poor further sometimes front microphone audio is very low and phone speaker audio is good but not as great as pie build.
when headphone jack is connected for long time the volume key does not respond within one or two click so the volume key take more time to respond.
The developer are not able to solve audio problem form the last 12 months and I would say the UI is butter smooth no problem faced till now further new bug has been introduced mention in #3.
15 REPLIES 15

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
rahulkewlani1996

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141765#Comment_141765

u tried it?

or anyone else?

View post
I am Max pro m2 user the update link is of max pro m1 you can use it or wait others to review the new beta build and then update it.

kingpubg4477
Star II
No bass in headphone and poor sound quality

kingpubg4477
Star II
rana.vishal73

screenshot-20201222-125021-2.png

1. status bar bug
  2. Audio form headphone jack is very poor and audio form Bluetooth is also poor further sometimes front microphone audio is very low and phone speaker audio is good but not as great as pie build.
  3. when headphone jack is connected for long time the volume key does not respond within one or two click so the volume key take more time to respond.
  4. The developer are not able to solve audio problem form the last 12 months and I would say the UI is butter smooth no problem faced till now further new bug has been introduced mention in #3.

#Bugs in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, V: 17.2018.2012.434
But in pie bass is good

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
I changed some settings with equalizer app, it made sound little better and added more bass to it but it's still far from quality on pie. thing is, audio quality isn't bad or something but it's broken, like raw, it needs proper settings.

largefield61
Star I
I found bug .434
1. Notif led not change to green when phone fully charged
2. Sound bad when use earphone jack and bluetooth
3. Brightness not good
4. Search bar google cant be remove at homescreen
5. Battery drained, pie was good
6. Why cpu not overclock to 2.2ghz? Just suggestion
7. Charging slowly notify in homescreen
Please aware @Christine_ASUS @y_u_s_u_f_18