This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 5z Camera Blurry

adarshgupta17_a
Star II
After 2nd last update i started facing camera blurry problem and i find out that it's not only me but many other people are facing this issue. Many says its software issue many says it's hardware issue. If it's software issue then fix it please and if it's hardware than please give solution. I also attached the photo that what quality of photo I'm getting. Thank you
p-20201225-030226.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adarshgupta17.ag

After 2nd last update i started facing camera blurry problem and i find out that it's not only me but many other people are facing this issue. Many says its software issue many says it's hardware issue. If it's software issue then fix it please and if it's hardware than please give solution. I also attached the photo that what quality of photo I'm getting. Thank you

p-20201225-030226.jpg

Asus 5z Camera Blurry
This is hardware issue, kindly take your device to nearest service centre for furthur checkups and dont forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to nearest service centre as early as possible.
Thanks!

adarshgupta17_a
Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42319/asus-5z-camera-blurry

This is hardware issue, kindly take your device to nearest service centre for furthur checkups and dont forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to nearest service centre as early as possible.

Thanks!

View post
Ok but i found out that many other people also facing this issue than I'm sure that it's company fault to put such faulty camera hardware. Why should i pay for an issue which came up due to company negligent act. I want to fix it for free!!!! @Anders_ASUS @Christin @CH_ASUS

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adarshgupta17.ag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/142658#Comment_142658

Ok but i found out that many other people also facing this issue than I'm sure that it's company fault to put such faulty camera hardware. Why should i pay for an issue which came up due to company negligent act. I want to fix it for free!!!! @Anders_ASUS @Christin @CH_ASUS

View post
Yes they will do it...if it is not CID(customer induced damage) so take your device to nearest service centre and let them examine.
See very last 3-4 comments from this thread there are users getting it replaced for free👇
Yulius Mai

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 5z
  2. Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only

P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

Zenfone 5z Camera Not FOCUS
Dont worry!