This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone restarted without any hint

ranathpodem
Star III
Today morning I was playing a game on my phone. All a sudden my phone restarted without any hint. Is anyone faced the same issue? Will it resolved by new update.
4 REPLIES 4

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
It's a motherboard issue. I'm afraid the only solution to this problem is to either get a replacement/refund (if you are still in the refund period) or go to an authorized asus service center and ask them to replace the motherboard. Unfortunate that this happened to you too. Many users faced this issue (myself included)

kms
Star I
Today morning I was playing a game on my phone. All a sudden my phone restarted without any hint. Is anyone faced the same issue? Will it resolved by new update.
Friend what firmware version you are using, mine came out of the box with problem I am in the process of returning on aliexpress, I do not wish the problem to phones that are good, but I believe many devices will still go through the problem as your learned from scratch , I did not do any update just took it out of the box and gave problem to Asus must go through serious problems yet, let's see if she will help her customers or will indulge.

Ash0101
Star I
Please get a replacement asap. I had ordered on the launch date via flipkart. Phone cam uses to heat up and restarted automatically multiple time from the first boot. Had to fight a lot to prove that it was a hardware issue. Finally got a replacement. 

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ranathpodem
Phone restarted without any hint
Run a couple of benchmarks over and over. If your phone doesn't restart again, then it was hopefully a one time thing. If you see it happening again, then please contact our support.