patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

Akasha
Rising Star I
Why the heck, ASUS Never disabled/deleted the FOTA or the Update Package Causing This weird issue!!!?
I'm not sure but that should have been the first thing they would have done. Also declaring officially about the fault in the updates.

Makes me Feel so terrible seeing so many fellow asus users suffer!

#BULLSHITASUS

Guys . I have faced the emmc failure issue 2 times . I got it reprogrammed by technicians outside. Asus have a shitty load of technicians. they wont do it. You have to take it outside and ask them to reprogram emmc. It will cost you around 2000 to 2500.

Aneka
Star I
Repaire emmc Max pro M2 Via ISP cek YouTube Trick android85

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Asus Is Garbage Brand In Field Of Mobile, C....tiya Company , Fraud Company We Can Also Say , Sabse Bakwas Software He Is Company Jiski Wzah Se Hardware Bhi Khrab Ho Rahe He 😠😠😠😠😠

rayanfer32
Star I
My phone Max pro m2 bricked all of a sudden by itself ... when it was idle on my table. ? Its not even booting past the asus logo.... I was on 0.73 beta for a while now ... it was fine for about 2 months now and today it suddenly decided to turn off and bricked by itself... Now what should i do..? Asus why do you deliver such untested software . Its costing your reputation now... I wont recommend or buy asus devices in Future now.