Did you mean: 

RoG logo fingerprint unlock animation

ImShrey
Rising Star II
Model Name: Rog 2 WW
Firmware Version: 0.65
Rooted or not: Nope
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System Fingerprint unlock
So latest update brought RoG logo fingerprint unlock animation to CN version of RoG 2, and WW version doesn't have that.
Any explanations on why such inconsistencies? I wasn't expecting any feature drops for 1 yr old Asus device but fact that there are features being released to same device in different market makes me wonder, why?
7 REPLIES 7

Vamp
Zen Master I
shreyashshah16
  1. Model Name: Rog 2 WW
  2. Firmware Version: 0.65
  3. Rooted or not: Nope
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System Fingerprint unlock

So latest update brought RoG logo fingerprint unlock animation to CN version of RoG 2, and WW version doesn't have that.

Any explanations on why such inconsistencies? I wasn't expecting any feature drops for 1 yr old Asus device but fact that there are features being released to same device in different market makes me wonder, why?

RoG logo fingerprint unlock animation
Oh one more thing added to list.
There are so many things missing when compared to CN version of ROG II.
But I'm happy that they didn't add many things as WW is more stable than CN version.

ZT-50a2fb89
Star II
Cn it is much more complete than the WW. this is a complete disregard for the user and totaly nonsense

ImShrey
Rising Star II
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42202/rog-logo-fingerprint-unlock-animation

Oh one more thing added to list.

There are so many things missing when compared to CN version of ROG II.

But I'm happy that they didn't add many things as WW is more stable than CN version.

View post
Yeah but they can selectively add the stuff still, WW is neglected.

ImShrey
Rising Star II
foca62@gmail.com

Cn it is much more complete than the WW. this is a complete disregard for the user and totaly nonsense

View post
+1 Definately.
I mean it's one thing that they cannot implement new feature requests that just out right skipping them when they are already implemented, tested and released on other variant.
@Anders_ASUS any idea why this is the case?