cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear piece not working

juilee
Star I
Caller can be heard only from speakers.
I am not able to hear the caller's voice through ear piece. I have to switch on the speaker or use head phone to hear the voice. Why?
4 REPLIES 4

shyamprabhu_g
Rising Star I
juilee said:
I am not able to hear the caller's voice through ear piece. I have to switch on the speaker or use head phone to hear the voice. Why?
I faced a similar issue but not with calls. The earpiece speaker was not working for me for music and only the bottom speaker was playing the music. The earpiece was working fine for calls though. It was strange since both the speakers worked in stereo mode for music when I bought the phone but stopped working after a few days. It then started working fine after a couple of days. Not sure what resolved the issue. I remember manually restarting the phone a couple of times in those couple of days. May be the restart resolved the issue. You can try restarting your phone as well and see if the earpiece starts working,

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Are you still experiencing this issue?

pratiush29
Star III
juilee said:
Restart your phone. Problem will be solved.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Or update to 189.