Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: .122
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Can this device operate 2 5g sim or we had to use one sim at 4g?
6 REPLIES 6

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
I wouldn't worry about 5G now to be honest. It will take quite some time for 5G to be established. Here Vodafone just added Vowifi in December 2020. 5G isn't near future. By the time 5G becomes commonplace there will be more optimized phones considering the battery drain the network is said to cause. Even then if you want to have 5G in your plans, this phone isn't a bad start, it has the necessary battery backup and supports the network just in case. Do not fall for the marketing. There are still many phones being launched with no 5G.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ajinkya017

I wouldn't worry about 5G now to be honest. It will take quite some time for 5G to be established. Here Vodafone just added Vowifi in December 2020. 5G isn't near future. By the time 5G becomes commonplace there will be more optimized phones considering the battery drain the network is said to cause. Even then if you want to have 5G in your plans, this phone isn't a bad start, it has the necessary battery backup and supports the network just in case. Do not fall for the marketing. There are still many phones being launched with no 5G.

View post
Vodafone support vowifi in india becoz it wasn't working in mine