Did you mean: 

Service issue

harshpatel24121
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:phone restart daily. Suddenly Switch off during call and video 6-7 times till now.
Service issue: @Christine_ASUS nearest service centre is 38kms far. In my city pickup and drop service available for laptops.. can you arrange pick up and drop in my area.. i am doing job. I dont have free time unless sunday (sunday service centre closed). Pincode: 388120
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

gugul
Rising Star II
harshpatel24121999@gmail.com

1. I bought phone on 30th September. Phone switchoff during call 3 times, 2 times during watching video, 2 times in lock screen... And phone is restarting over night everyday.. i know because it ask pettern instead of fingerprint

This issue in not any specific app.. this happen randomly. This issue from phone i bought.

2. Issue appear 7 times from 3 months. Not specific app. It look like phone hardware crash... Suddenly phone screen turn black for start i press powerbutton and phone turn on like swith on.

3. I bought phone from flipkart india. Phone varient is 8-128. But nearest asus mobile service center is 38kms far from home.. i am doing job that i cant waste days to go service centre too far... In my city asus laptop service facilities available. Can you arrange pick up and drop like laptops for me??

View post
If you're worried because every morning it's asking for pin instead of fingerprint, it's because of the biometrics. As mentioned by the mod above with fingerprint enabled, it'll ask for pin every 72hours and with face unlock enabled it'll ask for pin every 24hours.
screenshot-20201223-141907075-1.jpg
You can check this too in your device.