This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ASUS max Pro m1 which gets freezer when ever I receive or call someone until call ends

ramm_1263
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro M1
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Yachendra
Rising Star II
ramm.1263

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max pro M1
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My ASUS max Pro m1 which gets freezer when ever I receive or call someone until call ends
Freeze means how, is screen getting turnedoff while call or screen is on and non responsive?

-->If screen turned off then it might be due to bad proximity sensor: Check whether proximity sensor is covered with any dust/screen guard.
If, you applied screen guard recently and facing this, remove it and check.
-->If screen is non responsive: Try clear data of the phone app and check. If not working, try reset device.

If in both cases not working, then visit nearest Asus service centre to get device checked by expert.

ramm_1263
Star I
Non responsive of screen.. done hard reset... But still problem exists

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India