althaf46iyub
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): No
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was waited for the rog3 to release when they release in india I bought in th falsh sale. But now I'm worried why I have bought the worst mobile. First im facing black rush issue but however they fixed 20%. Now I'm facing a cracking sound on my earpiece, this is not a premium phone. Please fix this as soon as possible or give my money back. Many of them suggested me to buy OnePlus but I love gaming mobile that's why I bought. I have to dip my brain into shit. Worst my mobile.....😠😡
13 REPLIES 13

althaf46iyub
Star II
Hi, I want to visit my Asus service centre. For INDIA CHENNAI LOCATION @ARP_ASUS

shambu694
Star III
althaf46iyub

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.99
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): No

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I was waited for the rog3 to release when they release in india I bought in th falsh sale. But now I'm worried why I have bought the worst mobile. First im facing black rush issue but however they fixed 20%. Now I'm facing a cracking sound on my earpiece, this is not a premium phone. Please fix this as soon as possible or give my money back. Many of them suggested me to buy OnePlus but I love gaming mobile that's why I bought. I have to dip my brain into shit. Worst my mobile.....😠😡

Cracking sound on my earpiece
Even I'm facing the same issue. It's the worst phone. I think they are not even trying to fix the problems.

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
Noticing this crackling issue on high volumes only. But it is there.

althaf46iyub
Star II
What is solution for this @ARP_ASUS