This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMEI Null and Baseband Unknown . i Know the Solution but My bootloader isnt unlocking please help

Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 80.30.96.221
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
My phone has IMEI NULL & Wifi GPS Baseband Unknown. i know the solution to restore QCN but it needs bootloader unlocked and its not happening. The error while Unlocking Bootloader is "An unknown network issue has occured please try later [107]". Please Help me to Unlock Bootloader.
4 REPLIES 4

@Christine_ASUS please help me. And please dont ask for more details. The only details i had i have provided above. Thanks

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi siddheshcronaldo7
Thank you for your asking. I edited your passage. Please be aware that sharing the personal information like SN or IMEI on the Internet is quite dangerous. 
For your situation, kindly refer to the reply as below
(1) IMEI NULL & Wifi GPS Baseband Unknown
Do you insist to restore QCN? Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update? Have you tried any troubleshooting?
(2) Unlocking Bootloader
Please note that once you unlock your device, it will no longer be regarded as Original Product, indicating out of warranty product. If you still want to unlock you device, please upgrade your firmware version to Android 9.
image.png

i got my phone Bootloader unlocked , But QCN Doesnt Restore . Its giving me errors.