Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 emergency calls problem in Turkey (17.2018.2012.438 ) ZB 602 KL

cengizhankirac
Star III
screenshot-20201222-161706.png

Hello  Christine_ASUS, victor0_ASUS

Emergency calls problem in Turkey, the latest version on your official website was solved with WW-16.2017.2009.087. I have provided feedback for fixing Android 10 beta versions, but when I download and install the 17.2018.2012.438 version, I see that there is no fix on Android 10. Due to this problem on the Vodafone line, our Emergency Call numbers are 112 Ambulance and 155 police lines. This is a very critical issue for us, I ask for a fix in the next update.
cengizhankirac

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 (zb602kl)
  2. Firmware Version: Sürüm WW-16.2017.2007.084
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Since the day I bought the device, I cannot call lines such as 155 poly help and 156 jnadarma over vodafone. As a result of the control made in the service and made from the Asus center, it is stated that the problem is caused by Andrid 9, and it can be corrected with an update in September.

I have been victimized during a year and many users are not aware of the problem with their device.

Translated to english with google translate, sorry

Emergency call issue with vodafone line with Android 9
Model Name:ZB602KL
Firmware Version:17.2018.2012.438
Rooted or not: NOT

3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Please note that the latest version of ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android 10 beta WW-17.2018.2012.438 does not fix the situation. For Turkish users, kindly remain in Android 9. I will check with the relevant team for the case and keep you updated. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

cengizhankirac
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Please note that the latest version of ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android 10 beta WW-17.2018.2012.438 does not fix the situation. For Turkish users, kindly remain in Android 9. I will check with the relevant team for the case and keep you updated. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
Asus Turkey Service with the error in the results of your labors center is a situation that arose after he conveyed Android 8. Afterwards, the android 9 beta update ending with 85 sent from your center was uploaded to my device, and after 1.5 months, the final update with 87 code was released as said.
I am using Android 10 and I do not want to use Android 9, to fix this problem, I wrote my message to you before, you gave me your feedback that it was delivered to the relevant unit on August 19.
I expect you to correct the mistake as soon as possible and to eliminate our unjust treatment.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.