cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 stable Related Upset

utpal2024
Rising Star I

========================================
Others brands always make their customers clarified about when they are going to release any os upgrade update. But I am very upset that Asus doesn't do the same thing with their customer.
Sometimes it's getting too worried. & We started to fix several controversial dates.
Please Asus tell us any exact date or week. Please @Anders_ASUS
40 REPLIES 40

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Why are you crying? Because some software update is being delayed? Is that really what matters to you in your life? I can't see much bugs with android 10. If there are some, report them on this board. We all would like to see official 11 soon but making a crybaby out of yourself is a bit pathetic. Try to actually enjoy your life. Cheers.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Nikhilaggarwallive

No more expectations...I mean for lesser than a year we will be experiencing A11 and woofff!!... It's outdated....woww....since November we are listening that it's halfway through...but I think It doesn't reach at the Mid-way also...what's a fun guys..I mean really...this wasn't expected....

And this is a last comment from my side on this...from now on 'No more excitement for A11'

Appreciate your hard work but no more expectations...

Regards

Nikhil

View post
Please enlighten me which 2019 phones are running android 11 as of now other than pixel?

Aryan202
Community Legend I
utpal2024

screenshot-20201222-133651344.jpg

Updated. That means another month whe have to wait...Then We will get to know that December security patch We are going to get. & In February may be android 11 for all users but not stable they are excusing us said by stable but we know stable is just a dream nothing else.. LoL Asus . You can naver be honest & good reputed company .

From 1st January I will be parmanent user of Samsung. Good Bye Assu in advance. I am very very upset with your service.

Was living with so many bugs in android 10 hoping that they would provide us android 11 by end of decenber. They fooled us. I am crying .

I will go with samsung. I loved Asus. I had bought Asus Max Pro M1, M2 & then Asus 6z. I thought of buying Asus 7z but they made me hopeless.

Thanks ASUS😭🤣😭

View post
Yea go with samsung who don't even have a beta registration open for their S10 series right now and that bloated one ui
Guys stop being crybabies

utpal2024
Rising Star I
ColorSage

Why are you crying? Because some software update is being delayed? Is that really what matters to you in your life? I can't see much bugs with android 10. If there are some, report them on this board. We all would like to see official 11 soon but making a crybaby out of yourself is a bit pathetic. Try to actually enjoy your life. Cheers.

View post
Google photos stabliser doesn't work on android 10. I need this eagerly.

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
I also do not understand why people eagerly need all these updates...just see the history major updates always causing issues be it pixel or asus. What feature googles adding in these android updates?? Phones are becoming dead slow after all these updates...what so exciting about a11? are these features worth for so much stress and crying? This is all market gimmic to give faster update and ruin devices...z6 hardware is more than enough but we need more refined experience be it a10 or a11 does not matter.