cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 stable Related Upset

utpal2024
Rising Star I

========================================
Others brands always make their customers clarified about when they are going to release any os upgrade update. But I am very upset that Asus doesn't do the same thing with their customer.
Sometimes it's getting too worried. & We started to fix several controversial dates.
Please Asus tell us any exact date or week. Please @Anders_ASUS
40 REPLIES 40

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Nikhilaggarwallive

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141371#Comment_141371

I don't think I remember exactly but 6z came with A10 n asus promises for 2 android updates. Correct me if I m wrng

View post
It cme with pie out of the box
So android 10 and 11 are it's 2 os upgrades

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Great..thanks for the info...I was assuming that 12 will also be there

utpal2024
Rising Star I
Got new update on Android 10

utpal2024
Rising Star I
screenshot-20201222-133651344.jpg
Updated. That means another month whe have to wait...Then We will get to know that December security patch We are going to get. & In February may be android 11 for all users but not stable they are excusing us said by stable but we know stable is just a dream nothing else.. LoL Asus . You can naver be honest & good reputed company .
From 1st January I will be parmanent user of Samsung. Good Bye Assu in advance. I am very very upset with your service.
Was living with so many bugs in android 10 hoping that they would provide us android 11 by end of decenber. They fooled us. I am crying .
I will go with samsung. I loved Asus. I had bought Asus Max Pro M1, M2 & then Asus 6z. I thought of buying Asus 7z but they made me hopeless.
Thanks ASUS😭🤣😭

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
No more expectations...I mean for lesser than a year we will be experiencing A11 and woofff!!... It's outdated....woww....since November we are listening that it's halfway through...but I think It doesn't reach at the Mid-way also...what's a fun guys..I mean really...this wasn't expected....

And this is a last comment from my side on this...from now on 'No more excitement for A11'
Appreciate your hard work but no more expectations...

Regards
Nikhil