This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Crush fix and FOTA

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
When is the next FOTA coming? As seen on other discussions, it is supposed to come this month (December) and also address issues with the display.
Also anything on android update to 11?
68 REPLIES 68

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
PH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141523#Comment_141523

Anymore responses from my end would mean that I am dropping down to your level and degrading myself. So keep shitting man..you are being ignored

View post
No worries, you hit rock bottom. Don't know many who are getting scammed by their sellers and then complain somewhere else.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141526#Comment_141526

No worries, you hit rock bottom. Don't know many who are getting scammed by their sellers and then complain somewhere else.

View post
Legit you said so many darn facts,I couldn't have said anything better...it sure feels nice to have the best of the best tho...also don't mind the gang of PH or sulfsomething or and something...they are legit the only ones complaining about a phone that sold waaaaay more units than this forums members

PH
Rising Star I
Keep ranting fanboys...hahahha..your reactions comply that I am being genuine and your sorry ass is getting pricked.

botboy444
Zen Master I
PH

Keep ranting fanboys...hahahha..your reactions comply that I am being genuine and your sorry ass is getting pricked.

View post
PH, ALL you've done on this forum is complain. literally every single post of yours is a whinge or a bitch or a sook about SOMETHING. if you brought the phone just to complain, then gg you've played yourself. if you wanted a phone to watch netflix on, then why did you buy A GAMING PHONE. ? go return it?? get a Samsung or anything else beucase you're obviously not using the GAMING phone as a GAMING PHONE.

the mods are probably definitely ignoring you because you haven't actually contributed anything to the community. at all except make a total ass out of yourself and fill the treads with your entitled asshattery

no one here is a fanboy, but we're all getting real sick of your god damn childish sooking

PH
Rising Star I
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141590#Comment_141590

PH, ALL you've done on this forum is complain. literally every single post of yours is a whinge or a bitch or a sook about SOMETHING. if you brought the phone just to complain, then gg you've played yourself. if you wanted a phone to watch netflix on, then why did you buy A GAMING PHONE. ? go return it?? get a Samsung or anything else beucase you're obviously not using the GAMING phone as a GAMING PHONE.

the mods are probably definitely ignoring you because you haven't actually contributed anything to the community. at all except make a total ass out of yourself and fill the treads with your entitled asshattery

no one here is a fanboy, but we're all getting real sick of your god damn childish sooking

View post
Well please don't tell me what to do what not to with a phone..godammit it's a phone...and it is supposed to do it all...else y would you buy a phone if gaming is your only intent... Consoles would be a better choice