Did you mean: 

widevine L3 why??? i did nothing but today I cant see netflix HD suddenly

TaeSeong
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: I003DD
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2099.98-0
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: widevine L3 why???
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

128 REPLIES 128

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
@Christine_ASUS thanks for your concern. My issue was resolved by factory reset. However it was a comment that solution for every issue shouldn't be a factory reset. Cannot keep on backing up and restoring. It is not convenient. I was able to do it as I hadn't switched to this phone.

PH
Rising Star I
ajinkya017

@Christine_ASUS thanks for your concern. My issue was resolved by factory reset. However it was a comment that solution for every issue shouldn't be a factory reset. Cannot keep on backing up and restoring. It is not convenient. I was able to do it as I hadn't switched to this phone.

View post
That's the prob. Going to service center..factory reset...I mean common. I have used other phones but never had these issues.

It seems to me that the problem is with the site itself, not your computer.

alkafirun
Star I
Dear @Christine_ASUS
I'm also encountered the Widevine L3 situation. Please help

himverma2012
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi @TaeSeong, @reuben4k & @Shane Fernandes

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. Please check on your inbox and provide me your information for further steps. We will take the responsibility of the case if the device hasn't been rooted/unlocked/flashed custom rom before.

Hi PH

I had passed your case last week and I suppose our local team contacted with you already. If you have firm schedule to visit the service center, please let our local team or me to know so that I can give a word to our service center to take care of you case. If you have any other requires, please do not hesitate to let me know.

If there is anyone who has the same situation and I missed to reply or contact, please leave a message on the thread or PM me. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience again.

View post
Hi @Christine_ASUS ,
After .122 update, even my widevine security has degraded to L3. I can't visit the service center, but I do know how to flash the firmware/keys using ADB. If you can confirm that resetting/reflashing the firware fixes the issue then I'll go ahead with it. If a certain key has to be flashed then I wanna know if the key can be issued to me by any media?
I didn't face this issue with .99 update though