ufuk9933
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:99
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when will the new updates arrive. December is ending.

67 REPLIES 67

Ogghy
Rising Star II
The only problem i have is just the black crush. It's really annoying tbh and such a big wiener-schnitzel fcking deal for me. Can't even watch anything properly on this phone.
Hope the dev is smart enough to shut everyone's mouth from talking shit constantly about it in here. Damn i'm tired and i hope my comment doesn't aged like a glass of milk.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141500#Comment_141500

Now lets test your brain capacity.

How come I have the same update and not the same issue? (I assume you're on .99)

If it is the update or the Phone, EVERYONE should have the problem, however FAR from everyone has it. Has it crossed your tiny mind that MAYBE your device has been modified by your shady reseller which has NOTHING to do with Asus? I've read enough of topics here to easily see that in your region there are tons of idiot resellers doing shady shit to gain some quick bucks.

You're giving ASUS fault for something dumb resellers probably have done. Most of these issues that arent black crush related are mostly related to some dumb users who purchased some modified ASUS phones, which ASUS themselves even have several warnings on several threads and even pinned a thread about tencent phones with WW roms etc. which would cause EXACLY these types of problems.

View post
Legit you speak so many facts, I'll keep cheering on

PH
Rising Star I
tiong326

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141112#Comment_141112

Trust me not every rog 3 set have black crush. Some might very minimal to notice. I bought rog 3 day 1 release on Malaysia. Now my friend buy on nov. I compared my black crush and his black crush kinda very minimal but mine look worst as fk. Wow it was obvious fking lcd problem for sure but asus wont say it for sure. Go warranty going take forever since there no services center in my area.

View post
Very alarming. And the issues are more prominent in developing countries where asus has cut down prices and it would only make sense to use substandard displays

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
PH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141463#Comment_141463

Very alarming. And the issues are more prominent in developing countries where asus has cut down prices and it would only make sense to use substandard displays

View post
Easily scammed user who blame asus for buying modded rog 3 talking about alarming. Oh the irony

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
Forgot everything else, let's just fix simple slow charge, or else my battery was so hot each time I charge killing my battery!