This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Crush fix and FOTA

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
When is the next FOTA coming? As seen on other discussions, it is supposed to come this month (December) and also address issues with the display.
Also anything on android update to 11?
68 REPLIES 68

cnoberio
Star III
ajinkya017

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/140735#Comment_140735

Cannot say till you show some images. On most devices(all?) it is noticeable on the Avengers endgame trailer and the Batman trailer. If you watch the Mandalorian there is a lot of it. Also not just videos you can see it on stock wallpapers also and images which transition to black. It has improved from how it originally but still there so there is kind of impatience regarding that.

View post
It's software as it is only visible on video files and players.. Only visible to me when I use VLC, this applies to the TwinView Dock 3 as well

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
@anders_laiupdate??!!??
@Anders

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
I dont know whats wrong with that above comment and i cant even edit that one
I am just asking when will we get update? @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Saifuddin

I dont know whats wrong with that above comment and i cant even edit that one

I am just asking when will we get update? @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS

View post
Good lord can you stop asking over and over again and be patient instead kiddo?

akshujaat
Star III
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141338#Comment_141338

Good lord can you stop asking over and over again and be patient instead kiddo?

View post
Why should some one Stop asking over and over again...Since the mods told it should have arrived last week...he is curious to know and fix all major issues within the update...You better wait for them...we will never... you might have got phone as a gift or you have not spent money on it...but we have spent our hard earned money for this buggy shit phone and hence we have right to ask any thing regarding this...You better stay away...