ufuk9933
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:99
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when will the new updates arrive. December is ending.

67 REPLIES 67

PH
Rising Star I
Jesp.r

I have the Rog 3 with 512gb and 16gb of ram memory. I bought it the moment it went on sale. I have not had black Crush or widevine L3 or anything ... the phone works perfect for me. I'm not an Asus Fanboy, but I don't understand many of the complaints. Sometimes I think they are talking about a different phone.

View post
Good for you but doesn't mean people are not facing these issues. We all have posted pics to prove our point especially OTT HDR content and we didn't see yours. As far as widevine is concerned again we have given proofs and it is affecting some of the users but not all so it is imperative that we mention it in this forum.

abdullinainur91
Star II
It just seems to me that those who here often ask about the update and require Asus to respond, most of all want and want, in essence, to admit to themselves that Asus is not such an irresponsible company there, but the one that everyone would have expected and having heard the specifics - this is honest word, on at the moment, whether the company is developing software for this device or people are waiting, then what is not. people will regain confidence in this company when requests from Asus coincide with their actions, after all, having bought a device from this brand, the buyer contacts the company and Asus, during the entire support of the device, is obliged to answer every questions from users of their devices and give precise and clear answers ...

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
PH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141009#Comment_141009

Exactly. Forget transperency. I haven't seen Asus publicly come forth and accepting these issues. Instead they are busy with their next release. One plus also had their fair bit of issues but they were upfront about it and had planned fixes accordingly. Asus advertised and promised a ton of things but eventually didn't deliver. And now the fanboys rant when we raise our voices. Talk about hipocrisy

View post
This is why MV is complaining, it's not about "opinion" it's about clowns literally spreading misinformation and blatanly lying.
Most common B.S and lies found on this forum:
Phone is overheating
ASUS devs working on non existant Rog 4 Phone
ASUS doesn't listen to community
OnePlus is superior despite having exacly the same problems
No other company has black crush
Calling several people who have a brain ASUS fanboy because they state facts
Poor battery life
And the list goes on. You have literally 0 proof for ASUS devs working on a next phone. The issue here are people like you who have literally 0 clue what you're talking about calling people who point out obvious brainfarts fanboys because you don't like reality.
Hell you talk about how Oneplus was "upfront" about it and "had planned" their issues. Despite the opposite was the case, Oneplus has infact showcased such extreme incompetence that they have given users different answers confusing the entire community.
forums.oneplus.com/threads/about-my-8-pro-green-tint-issue-and-dots-screen-issue.1365441/
forums.oneplus.com/threads/screen-becoming-greenish.1364880/
forums.oneplus.com/threads/green-tint-issue-in-youtube.1338115/
I mailed OnePlus complaining about the green tint and black crush issue. They told me that this is an software issue not am hardware issue and they will definitely fix it in the next update (OS11 , Android 11).
Right now im running OS11 the latest update and still they didn't fixed it.
I did not expected this from OnePlus, they just CHEATED on us and now i can't file am RMA and replace my OP8 pro.
This company is a crap.
In the end, you'll have crybabies everywhere.

As for this dumbass thread. The update will come when it's ready. That simple. Id rather have an update that is worth something than an update that has been shoved out because crybabies cannot stop spreading tears and force a buggy or worthless update.

PH
Rising Star I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141145#Comment_141145

This is why MV is complaining, it's not about "opinion" it's about clowns literally spreading misinformation and blatanly lying.

• Phone is overheating
  • ASUS devs working on non existant Rog 4 Phone
  • ASUS doesn't listen to community
  • OnePlus is superior despite having exacly the same problems
  • No other company has black crush
  • Calling several people who have a brain ASUS fanboy because they state facts
  • Poor battery life

And the list goes on. You have literally 0 proof for ASUS devs working on a next phone. The issue here are people like you who have literally 0 clue what you're talking about calling people who point out obvious brainfarts fanboys because you don't like reality.

Hell you talk about how Oneplus was "upfront" about it and "had planned" their issues. Despite the opposite was the case, Oneplus has infact showcased such extreme incompetence that they have given users different answers confusing the entire community.

forums.oneplus.com/threads/about-my-8-pro-green-tint-issue-and-dots-screen-issue.1365441/

I mailed OnePlus complaining about the green tint and black crush issue. They told me that this is an software issue not am hardware issue and they will definitely fix it in the next update (OS11 , Android 11).

I did not expected this from OnePlus, they just CHEATED on us and now i can't file am RMA and replace my OP8 pro.

This company is a crap.

As for this dumbass thread. The update will come when it's ready. That simple. Id rather have an update that is worth something than an update that has been shoved out because crybabies cannot stop spreading tears and force a buggy or worthless update.

View post
What zero proof. I have put screen shots for all the issues I have mentioned. And as far as the one plus is concerned just google it and you would know. Even for widevine they had fixed through FOTA. I am upset about Asus not acknowledging in public about these issues and they have always been very slow with their releases. Do you even know what's happening with Zenfones and how sluggish has been their update process. We are getting similar vibes now with ROG3 and we will talk about it. As far as you, MV and the likes of you all...I am going to ignore your blatant conversations from now on.

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141145#Comment_141145

• Phone is overheating
  • ASUS devs working on non existant Rog 4 Phone
  • ASUS doesn't listen to community
  • OnePlus is superior despite having exacly the same problems
  • No other company has black crush
  • Calling several people who have a brain ASUS fanboy because they state facts
  • Poor battery life

This company is a crap.

View post
@nightmaster552 How is it wrong to follow up for updates? For instance, do I tell people at work who want me to get something done, that it will be done when it is done without specifying timelines? I would face a lot of heat.
Also I haven't badmouthed anyone or called the OEM/mods any names which isn't the right thing to do anyway.
With all due respect I have read and seen your video about the assessment of the issues on this phone and it is certainly beyond my abilities to have presented and comprehended it like you have. But you have to understand there are differences in expectations. Considering the outlay on this phone, they are bound to be high. Plus it isn't that people want to dislike this phone that they post not me atleast. I personally am enjoying this new phone. Shouldn't stop me from asking a few details or should it?
Do not want to compare with other brands. I have no reason to be in their forums.