prashant99545
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog 3
Firmware Version 99:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

19 REPLIES 19

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141047#Comment_141047

Agreed 👍 no more asus

I am better with oneplus , we all got scammed with the false marketing

View post
Imo you'd be disappointed with that too as they aren't as fast as they once used to be
Now they have more devices to handle and their own community is rather divided on OOS 11 and it was a rather buggy experience for many on 8pros some stay on OOS 10 for that matter,plus the ui looks like a one ui rip off now

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141052#Comment_141052

Imo you'd be disappointed with that too as they aren't as fast as they once used to be

Now they have more devices to handle and their own community is rather divided on OOS 11 and it was a rather buggy experience for many on 8pros some stay on OOS 10 for that matter,plus the ui looks like a one ui rip off now

View post
Yup you are right though
Samsung should be fine , atleast they give us the best android UI in the market with the best possible display
I can live with Exynos for once if i have a better user experience and next Exynos are going to break the ground so there will be no doubt in performance

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141052#Comment_141052

View post
They messed up there ui in order to try to look alike one ui

Cenimm
Rising Star I
I hade rog 2 and never hade so bad experience with a phone before, "best gaming phone" maybe it was but overall the phone was crap.. I hoped it will fix everything in rog 3 so i buying it in hope it will show off what the marketing brags about but no.. This phone gave me no better experience and all the accessories is just a joke.. Rog 2 got lots off accessories but they was so bad it was just waste of money.. Rog 3 accessories never get released in Sweden.

PH
Rising Star I
Cenimm

I hade rog 2 and never hade so bad experience with a phone before, "best gaming phone" maybe it was but overall the phone was crap.. I hoped it will fix everything in rog 3 so i buying it in hope it will show off what the marketing brags about but no.. This phone gave me no better experience and all the accessories is just a joke.. Rog 2 got lots off accessories but they was so bad it was just waste of money.. Rog 3 accessories never get released in Sweden.

View post
Thanks for bringing it out since a lot of fan boys and spokespersons are still defending and bragging about it. Fact is a fact and we all should raise our voices against this scam.