mr_strange
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 2
Firmware Version:0.32
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:once
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi. My ROG 2 is dead. When I took it from my pocket it didn't turn on and I even tried charging the phone. But it didn't charge either. So I don't know the reason for my phone becoming dead. My warranty got over last month. The only flagship phone at Rs.40k+ range with cheap quality. I don't even know how much they are going to charge me for this. And on top of that, my volume up, down and power button has become Hard.
4 REPLIES 4

mr_strange
Rising Star II
mr.strange

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog 2
  2. Firmware Version:0.32
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:once
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi. My ROG 2 is dead. When I took it from my pocket it didn't turn on and I even tried charging the phone. But it didn't charge either. So I don't know the reason for my phone becoming dead. My warranty got over last month. The only flagship phone at Rs.40k+ range with cheap quality. I don't even know how much they are going to charge me for this

Phone dead
I got it fixed. The phone turns on again by pressing volume up+volume down+ power button

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi MrStrange.
Thanks for reporting back. Let me know if you are facing this again or you can visit service center.

Vableme
Rising Star II
mr.strange

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41821/phone-dead

I got it fixed. The phone turns on again by pressing volume up+volume down+ power button

View post
That's strange, really.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
raikou837

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/140083#Comment_140083

That's strange, really.

View post
Yeah. Just when i thought that i havs to go to service center to pay a hefty amount , a youtube video helped me .