This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera problem

ranathpodem
Star III
When in use flash to click pictures at night time, there is a line coming in pictures on the right side of the picture. Is this is a software problem or a physical problem. Can you solve it?9plco9x34ad6.jpgImage_ https___us.v-cdn.net_6031231_uploads_editor_rd_hv4e8myb5ce1.jpg
8 REPLIES 8

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Can you test that same picture of the building in Wide Angle mode? I'd also like to see what your camera module looks like. Could you take a picture of the camera lens itself, preferably with no flash? And you don't see this line when taking pictures in full daylight?

ranathpodem
Star III
No, the line don't come in pictures when I click in daylight. This problem comes when I use flash at night specifically when there is light body in the frame.  Picture of camera e1etq60taxxi.jpg

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Thank you for the picture of the camera. I'd still like to see what a low light wide angle shot with the flash looks like with that apartment building shot, if you can recreate it. For that apartment shot, the original is the Main camera with flash, correct? A Wide Angle with flash would be a good comparison.

ranathpodem
Star III
Yes , MR.LP The line was not coming in pictures in wide angle mode. Is this a software problem or physical problem ?30108v4i682g.jpg7204533fej55.jpg