ufuk9933
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:99
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when will the new updates arrive. December is ending.

67 REPLIES 67

MV
Rising Star II
PH

All fanboys and spokesperons ganging up now on these threads. We all have requested enough for fixes but haven't seen turnarounds. If people have so much patience and money might as well refund us then. And which 3 rd party app fixes widevine issue or call quality or battery drain or chrome crash..gosh get some life before making false claims

View post
No-one is ganging up on you or anyone and no-one is a fanboy if they are on this forum(dummy). If you have so much problem, you can file a class action lawsuit against OEM and ask fellow people from same region to participate if you want somethings to change. If u cannot do that and will continue with your debate, happily do so.
Neither this post has an issue thats on the device nor author/op is asking for a fix for something. Its a request for general information, not sure why this thread is open until now.

Manoj_Bobby
Star III
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141105#Comment_141105

No-one is ganging up on you or anyone and no-one is a fanboy if they are on this forum(dummy). If you have so much problem, you can file a class action lawsuit against OEM and ask fellow people from same region to participate if you want somethings to change. If u cannot do that and will continue with your debate, happily do so.

Neither this post has an issue thats on the device nor author/op is asking for a fix for something. Its a request for general information, not sure why this thread is open until now.

View post
Who are you ? A moderator/developer? Customers expect replies from someone who's worthy enough not some random TOM DICK AND HARRY.

MV
Rising Star II
Manoj Bobby

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141113#Comment_141113

Who are you ? A moderator/developer? Customers expect replies from someone who's worthy enough not some random TOM DICK AND HARRY.

View post
Well you replied!!!

PH
Rising Star I
VS-KR

It is not a confidential data to share what developers are fixing ... Their planning and goals etc ...

View post
Exactly. Forget transperency. I haven't seen Asus publicly come forth and accepting these issues. Instead they are busy with their next release. One plus also had their fair bit of issues but they were upfront about it and had planned fixes accordingly. Asus advertised and promised a ton of things but eventually didn't deliver. And now the fanboys rant when we raise our voices. Talk about hipocrisy

PH
Rising Star I
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141105#Comment_141105

View post
Lol..I didn't mention you as a fanboy in the above post but u did respond on that and that proves my point. This is a forum and people have all the rights to express their views and thoughts. Just get a life and stop pushing your thoughts on others.