This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7 Huge problem with camera, latest Sept Update 29.13.7. 24

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
When you take pictures of faces in back camera or selfie mode, it extremely sharpens the faces and raises the contrast as well. This makes the skins uglier and unpleasant. How do I downgrade to the previous version? This is such a shame because I bought this phone to take selfies, now basically its unusable for me. How do I downgrade to previous version?
117 REPLIES 117

Tagion
Rising Star II
Charles Rollon

@Tagion thank you for all you hostile comments TAGION since the start of this thread from all the multiple problems I had with this phone, your hostile comments have been really helpful. I may not have the warranty but I am willing to pay for the repair cost. Anyways you dont need to reply any more really.

By the way @Anders_ASUS, the hong kong asus team have lost my mobile phone. At first they accepted it, then now they are saying they refused to accept it from the beginning. However DHL courier service said that ASUS hongkong kept the phone.

Asus, i lost tons of money already, and now the phone itself is lost. I cant believe this anymore 🤣

In the spirit of humanity, i hope asus has a heart and anyone of you guys there try to help a customer who have loved your phone sincerely.

But i know things would have been different if I was a tech blogger. But since im just a normal person, nobody would step out of the box and truly help me.

Guys goodluck to all of you. Bye ASUS.

View post
I don't get how my comments were hostile towards you?
I expressed my opinion about the front camera quality regarding smoothed out and sharp pictured (as you're not the only ZF7 user, do you seriously think ASUS will change their camera system because YOU have problems with it?).
I criticized you because you bought a phone which is not sold in your country, which is just a really bad idea in general.
If you can't stand getting opinions and criticism, then don't create a public thread.

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS Sir Anders, the phone now is officially missing. There is a guy in ASUS hong kong service center (his name is Dominic Yeung) who said they accepted the phone by the staff, and DHL confirmed that to me.

Now, ASUS hong kong is saying that they "DONT" have the mobile phone and they refused to accept it in the first place.

DHL is saying ASUS hong kong "still" has the phone.

@Anders_ASUS please help me find out where is my phone.

TeresaSl
Star I

I have the same problem. Selfie photo is sharp and white...exposure is too much white and unnatural. I am sad of this problem. When I take a photo when camera is in the back, photo and colours are ok...but when I take a selfie woth turned camera....photo is bad and white... 😕