prashant99545
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog 3
Firmware Version 99:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

19 REPLIES 19

KenWong
Star III
hyo

now already sunday and once again asus lied to us again...they promise to give us the update bybthe end of these week

View post
Just keep your expectation last few days of December. They're working mainly for ROG 4 firmware so take their estimation as a grain of salt.

PH
Rising Star I
I have owned so many phones and was never bothered about FOTA releases but this time with ROG3 the case is otherwise. I am constantly thinking about fixes and updates because of my lousy investment on this phone.

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Guys they didn't provide android 10 update to max pro M1 and M2.
Can't expect fota for ROG 3 and also I have heard that initially they released buggy android 10 for Rog 2 and this caused problems to Rog 2 owners which they faced.
now they're busy in making ROG 4. I wonder what problems that phone will offer to its customers.

KungYii1994
Star II
Give up, mod is joke they probably dont know anything about fota. One mod say might be this week if no problem. Now this mod say anytime. I dont think i will buy rog series anymore. Black crush suck on my rog 3 but still not fixed yet. My slow charge still not work since day 1 release. I saw some people with newer set have less black crush than mine day 1 set. It obviously it was lcd problem.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
tiong326

Give up, mod is joke they probably dont know anything about fota. One mod say might be this week if no problem. Now this mod say anytime. I dont think i will buy rog series anymore. Black crush suck on my rog 3 but still not fixed yet. My slow charge still not work since day 1 release. I saw some people with newer set have less black crush than mine day 1 set. It obviously it was lcd problem.

View post
Agreed 👍 no more asus
I am better with oneplus , we all got scammed with the false marketing