ufuk9933
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:99
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when will the new updates arrive. December is ending.

67 REPLIES 67

MV
Rising Star II
ufuk9933

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:99
  3. Rooted or not:Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

when will the new updates arrive. December is ending.

when will the new updates arrive ?
Some guys are just pathetic on this forum. You want ETA on update, go create it yourself and fix your bugs.

realistix
Rising Star I
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42008/when-will-the-new-updates-arrive

Some guys are just pathetic on this forum. You want ETA on update, go create it yourself and fix your bugs.

View post
I mean that dude didn't make the phone and promise updates. Can't really blame him for asking where they are. Don't defend big phone companies, they can do a lot better.

PH
Rising Star I
realistix

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/140943#Comment_140943

I mean that dude didn't make the phone and promise updates. Can't really blame him for asking where they are. Don't defend big phone companies, they can do a lot better.

View post
People are frustrated with this lousy phone and ASUS is not owning up. On top of that there are many ardent spokesperson/ fanboys of asus who have been disrespectful on this forum to others. People have put their hard earned dimes on this phone and they are entitled to raise their voice if they ain't satisfied. I mean common..black crush, low call quality, apps unavailable, no VoWifi, widevine downgraded..and more

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
Forgot black crush, if kernel access is preventing changing the screen
But at least update s on other stuffs, like slow charge, easy fix! My battery life decreases because you cannot get this one easy feature right...
Been very patient, if no update in dec never going to buy asus again!
Stop developing rog 4, get it right, fix your old product, other manufacturers already roll out android 11, we are only asking you to fix android 10!!!