This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last update killed multitasking

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
After update to PPR2.181005.003.WW_Phone-16.1220.1908.189-0 multitasking stopping working 10-15 minutes after turning on phone. All of applications in background are gray, and when I try to switch app, it closes. After that, event after open new app, it not exists in list of running applications. I'm attaching video to prove that.
P. S. Please give us ability to copy informations about firmware version etc in Settings - > System - > Phone information , because it can be helpful to copy it and paste somewhere 
5 REPLIES 5

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Is this for real? Is anyone else facing the same issue? I cant confirm since my phone has gone for repair

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
So when you turn on the phone, multitasking works normally? It begins this behavior after 15 minutes? I'll make a note of this and pass it on. 

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS said:
So when you turn on the phone, multitasking works normally? It begins this behavior after 15 minutes? I'll make a note of this and pass it on. 
First time after 10-15 minutes. Second time longer. Now, I'm after third restart and already it's okay. But definitely something is wrong 

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Try restarting the phone in Safe Mode to see if multitasking still works. If it does, you probably want to back up and recover your device. Having too many apps can sometimes cause a software error requiring a wipe and reset. 

A FAQ is available here https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/.