cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 stable Related Upset

utpal2024
Rising Star I

========================================
Others brands always make their customers clarified about when they are going to release any os upgrade update. But I am very upset that Asus doesn't do the same thing with their customer.
Sometimes it's getting too worried. & We started to fix several controversial dates.
Please Asus tell us any exact date or week. Please @Anders_ASUS
40 REPLIES 40

Bhasky
Rising Star II
utpal2024

They are saying now that they are working android 11 bug free. & I am damn sure they will release android 11 STABLE with several bugs. Then they will say we are trying.

Their efford & satisfaction service is nowhere . Just getting upset some bugs on android 10.

Hoping & waiting for android 11 to get major bug free android 11.

Asus @andersn.feather@and06tw@Anders Asus please provide ...11

View post
We knew it , and that's it
I was quite sure when I finally decided to get 6z, I suspected from their good promises done so far for all previous models, it was pretty much expected.
That's why one good thing anyone can practice is to not to update their phones
And to be aware of all strategic / gimmick words they quote while launching

Aryan202
Community Legend I
ColorSage

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139799#Comment_139799

It was actually 5 years, just storywriting and an announcement was made earlier. Aside offtopic they really seem to be having a hard time with Android 11.

View post
I think the last major bug was solved in the latest beta so stable should be near hopefully 🤔
I remember reading that this year all OEMs are having trouble due to some Qualcomm stuff which Qualcomm has been slow to fix

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139846#Comment_139846

I think the last major bug was solved in the latest beta so stable should be near hopefully 🤔

I remember reading that this year all OEMs are having trouble due to some Qualcomm stuff which Qualcomm has been slow to fix

View post
Even OnePlus is having some issues with data encryption on their OnePlus 7 which is delaying the closed beta for android 11.

sid2109
Star III
You guys are simply whining without knowing how s/w development works. It's been a hard year for all companies having to adjust with the fact that entire workforce is working from home. So the release timelines are expectedly delayed.

Also, it's not as if current A10 is unusable. Have patience and let them do their job rather than whining pointlessly.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
img-20201221-161452-450.jpg
New beta update (got the pic from tg)