devicentextian
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS661KS
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

128 REPLIES 128

barillanr1
Star I
I would recommend everyone with battery drain problems, to download gsam battery app. It gives a better understanding what the phone is doing and how much it's draining.
screenshot-20201218-095212208.jpg

devicentextian
Rising Star II
lilnotoriouz

fully charged my batt and after fews minutes it starts draining...

screenshot-20201205-235443710.jpg

View post
turn off your phone so it won't drain lol

devicentextian
Rising Star II
barillanr1

I would recommend everyone with battery drain problems, to download gsam battery app. It gives a better understanding what the phone is doing and how much it's draining.

screenshot-20201218-095212208.jpg

View post
Most apps like that are filled with virus i would recommend use the system built-in to check battery status than downloading 3rd party apps

When I don't play games also battery is draining to fast can you solve my problem? Please

arry_nyp
Star I
Hi ROG Phone 3 users. 

I did purchase a new ROG Phone 3 from ASUS Exclusive Store at Bugis on September 2020. 

I am aware that the phone has a very large battery capacity, 6000 mAh. 

I have been observing the battery life of the phone and noted the battery life’s performance has been performing poorer than expected. 

So, when I did fully charged the phone at 100%, I set the phone to Airplane Mode and leave it as it is for about 7 days. After 7 days I noted the phone’s battery percentage remaining is only between 30% - 40%. 

I compared with another new phone I have, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. The phone’s battery capacity is definitely lower than the the battery capacity for ROG Phone 3. However, when fully charged and kept in airplane mode for 7 days, the battery percentage remaining is much higher at more than 80%. 

So, is there an issue with the battery performance of the ROG Phone 3 please?

Please do advise. Thank you.