This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mic not working or too low in game

aungthihavuc
Star I
My phone mic is working with other app as well but when I playing game with voice chat, my phone mic isn't working
When I used discord, my phone mic is ok but when I open game by using discord voice chat my phone mic become not working. I thought there are problem with game? I try many other game but still this problem, mic is work outside but not in game please help I need to communicate with my team mate

2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
aungthihavuc

My phone mic is working with other app as well but when I playing game with voice chat, my phone mic isn't working

When I used discord, my phone mic is ok but when I open game by using discord voice chat my phone mic become not working. I thought there are problem with game? I try many other game but still this problem, mic is work outside but not in game please help I need to communicate with my team mate

Mic not working or too low in game
I believe this is one of the limitations that the phone cannot use the mic by both apps at the same time (not sure if other phones have this problem). If you close Discord, you should be able to use the mic in the game.

Vableme
Rising Star II
Yes, the phone cannot share mics between apps. If you are in a call in Discord, the game app mic will not work.
It's Android limitations.