Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi there,
Just wanted to know if i get my battery replaced with a new one does the new one come with some warranty lets say 6 months or something from official service center.
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

AJ1
Rising Star II
Rajat Kumar

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi there,

Just wanted to know if i get my battery replaced with a new one does the new one come with some warranty lets say 6 months or something from official service center.

Thanks

New Battery Warranty ?
As such no if ur current battery is replaced with new battery in warranty period then ur current battery's warranty will be transferred automatically by default to new battery. No new or separate warranty will be there for replacing with new one. If u replaced after warranty period then it normally comes with 6M warranty

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
AJ1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41853/new-battery-warranty

As such no if ur current battery is replaced with new battery in warranty period then ur current battery's warranty will be transferred automatically by default to new battery. No new or separate warranty will be there for replacing with new one. If u replaced after warranty period then it normally comes with 6M warranty

View post
Cool i was hoping that the 6 month warranty atleast remains 😀

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Rajat Kumar,
The ROG Phone 2 comes with 1 year warranty. Any parts changed under warranty there won't be separate warranty as such but, if the same dies worst case you can visit the service center and they will surely help you with that,
Let me know if you face any challenge.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi Rajat Kumar,

The ROG Phone 2 comes with 1 year warranty. Any parts changed under warranty there won't be separate warranty as such but, if the same dies worst case you can visit the service center and they will surely help you with that,

Let me know if you face any challenge.

View post
What do I get it when I replace it after warranty which is the situation now.
Is the usual 6 months applicable for a new battery. After warranty is over