shubhamswami
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 2
Firmware Version: Version WW-17.0240.2009.49
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Dear sir / mam
I am using Asus rog 2 with the firmware version above mentioned. There are many bugs in this version and didn't get any update till now. I am facing of issue of crashing apps like BHIM UPI and Instagram which I used mostly. So I want to ask when I am going to get a new update to fix this crash of apps and bugs. So is there any way to stop these crashes?
5 REPLIES 5

AJ1
Rising Star II
shubhamswami

1. Model Name: Rog 2
  2. Firmware Version: Version WW-17.0240.2009.49
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Dear sir / mam

I am using Asus rog 2 with the firmware version above mentioned. There are many bugs in this version and didn't get any update till now. I am facing of issue of crashing apps like BHIM UPI and Instagram which I used mostly. So I want to ask when I am going to get a new update to fix this crash of apps and bugs. So is there any way to stop these crashes?

About software update
No, try to downgrade to previous system update.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, Thanks for reporting let me check and get back.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
shubhamswami

Dear sir / mam

About software update
I use Instagram and it seems to be working fine on .49.
Is there any specific error you are getting? Something like app is not responding?

Vamp
Zen Master I
shubhamswami

Dear sir / mam

About software update
Sorry it's not the mobile it's the application itself.
Wait for the newer application update from the Google Play Store