This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera error being used by other applications

gudrun_xo
Star I
Hi guys, I got a brand new ZenFone 7 pro yesterday and straight from the get go the wide angle camera (when on back of phone and flipped to front) comes up with an error saying camera is being used by other applications which is not correct as all other apps were closed. I've checked all camera permissions were given. Ive done the software updates. I've restarted my phone several times. Please help 😞 PS it's only wide angle but that it the one I'd use the most. TIA
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
gudrun.xo

Hi guys, I got a brand new ZenFone 7 pro yesterday and straight from the get go the wide angle camera (when on back of phone and flipped to front) comes up with an error saying camera is being used by other applications which is not correct as all other apps were closed. I've checked all camera permissions were given. Ive done the software updates. I've restarted my phone several times. Please help 😞 PS it's only wide angle but that it the one I'd use the most. TIA

Camera error being used by other applications
Can I please have a screenshot of the error message? Do you have any case or screen protector?

gudrun_xo
Star I
screenshot-20201211-213053676.jpg
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I've also cleared the camera cache, put into safe mode, done software updates, had the IT guy at work look at device but appears to be hardware issue.