cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II dead - HELP

nansari
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Phone ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My Rog 2 suddenly stopped working and won’t turn on, tried to do everything and the physical buttons are not responsive (tried vol Up+Down+Power buttons but no response, it won't even charge! looks like completely dead!!! I'm in Doha, Qatar and there is no local ASUS here, the device is still under warranty so tried to reach ASUS MENA but they referred me to ASUS USA/India, reached ASUS USA and they are saying the device is covered under Taiwan so I need to contact them, but I'm not able to navigate clearly through ASUS Taiwan because it's in Mandarin! Been suffering through this for more than 3 months.
Anyone here from ASUS Taiwan or anyone could help with a solution?
Please HELP!
Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

virus2977
Star I
I on same boat with you bro. Sad ......I change PM8150B chip still cannot turn on.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
nansari

1. Model Name: Phone ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

My Rog 2 suddenly stopped working and won’t turn on, tried to do everything and the physical buttons are not responsive (tried vol Up+Down+Power buttons but no response, it won't even charge! looks like completely dead!!! I'm in Doha, Qatar and there is no local ASUS here, the device is still under warranty so tried to reach ASUS MENA but they referred me to ASUS USA/India, reached ASUS USA and they are saying the device is covered under Taiwan so I need to contact them, but I'm not able to navigate clearly through ASUS Taiwan because it's in Mandarin! Been suffering through this for more than 3 months.

Please HELP!

Thank you.

ROG Phone II dead - HELP
Did u fix it? Please reply as my phone is dead now

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
nansari

2. Firmware Version:

Please HELP!

Thank you.

ROG Phone II dead - HELP
Where did you purchase your phone? If it says Tencent on the back, then it's from China. If it says Republic of Gamers, then it might be from Hong Kong. My best recommendation for you is to contact the reseller and have them help you out.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
nansari

2. Firmware Version:

Please HELP!

Thank you.

ROG Phone II dead - HELP
I had the same problem. But i just tried pressing all the 3 buttons (volume up+down+power button) simultaneously and the phone turns on. Try this for a longer time like 30 seconds. If it doesn't then visit service center.